Sunday, June 24, 2012

I am the disabled child

This is one of my favorite poems or quotes about a special child. 

It speaks to my heart and encourages me when I am down... it is so very true that a special child has an amazing knack for making people look within themselves to see what is important!

I hope that you also gain some encouragment from it!

I am the disabled child.
I am your teacher.
If you allow me, I will teach you what is really important in life.
I will give you and teach you unconditional love.
I gift you with my innocent trust, my dependency upon you.
I teach you about how precious this life is and about not taking things for granted.
I teach you about forgetting your own needs and desires and dreams.
I teach you giving.
Most of all I teach you hope and faith.
I am the disabled child.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment